|Item Number:||CGE 00031|
|Availability:||In Stock (15)|
The two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES.
The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. their teammates try to guess words of the right color whild avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin.
Codenames: win or lose, it's fun to figure out the clues.
- 2-8 Players | Ages 13+ | 15 Minutes | Release Date: 2016
- 1 Rulebook (from official site)
- 16 agent cards in two colors
- 1 double agent card
- 7 innocent bystander cards
- 1 assassin card
- 40 key cards
- 1 card stand
- 1 timer
- and 200 cards with 400 codenames