Payment, Shipping, & Returns
Payment with Credit/Debit
Most major debit and credit cards should work at checkout when selecting your payment type. Please contact us if you are having trouble checking out with a credit card (never email credit card information).
Payment with Paypal
Paypal may will show up as an option, for example when purchasing Magic: the Gathering singles in the CCG Singles Section. For more information please visit Paypal.com. Please note Paypal transactions may sometimes have a delay.
We currently ship only within the United States. We will provide the following delivery/shipping options for online purchases:
1. Store Pick-up (FREE): You order online and request in-store pick up. We email you when your order is ready for pick up at 2148 South 900 East, Ste 2, Salt Lake City, UT. This service is free of course.
2. USPS and UPS Shipping. Some products will be available to ship via the USPS or UPS. Products and pricing estimated are provided at the cart screen or at checkout.
Please note that in the future, our shipping options will expand based on demand and will be integrated into our shopping cart for your convenience.
Collectible Card Game (CCG) singles must be returned within 7 days of your receipt of the items. Other items must be returned within 15 days, unopened, of receipt of item(s). We offer a full refund within 15 days of receipt or full merchandise credit within 30 days of receipt. Game Night Games will notify customers of returns for any reason.
The following applies to all returns:
- The item must be in the same condition that it was delivered in.
- The item must be in its original packaging, unopened. (i.e. shrink-wrap intact, sealed booster packs, etc.)
- Sign into www.gamenightgames.com, go to your account by clicking on your name in the upper right corner, and on the account information page, click "Your Orders". You will see a list of your orders. Click the 'view' button on the right side of the order and follow the instructions for creating a return. Once a staff member has reviewed your return they will respond to you for further assistance.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, where we generally send you an invoice, and once paid will email a shipping label to print and return to us. However, if you are returning an item due to our error, we will reimburse return shipping costs (USPS ground only) after the item has been received in original condition.
- We recommend that you insure your shipment. You will not be reimbursed for an item that we do not receive.
If you purchased an open product and the product inside had missing, damaged, or faulty components, visit the publisher's website for quick assistance. In some cases the publisher may direct you to contact the store where we will be glad to assist.