|Item Number:||LED 01000|
|Availability:||In Stock (50)|
Root, a Game of Woodland Might and Right for 2-4 Players (Leder Games)
Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
The nefarious Marquise de Cat has seized the great woodland, intent on harvesting its riches. Under her rule, the many creatures of the forest have banded together. This Alliance will seek to strengthen its resources and subvert the rule of Cats. In this effort, the Alliance may enlist the help of the wandering Vagabonds who are able to move through the more dangerous woodland paths. Though some may sympathize with the Alliance’s hopes and dreams, these wanderers are old enough to remember the great birds of prey who once controlled the woods.
- Ages: 12+ | Players: 2-4 | Playing Time: 60-90 minutes | Release Date: 2018-09-04
- 1 Learn to Play Booklet (from official site)
- 1 Walkthrough, 1 Law booklet
- 28 Buildings, 19 Tokens, 12 Clearing Markers, 4 Ruins, 4 Victory Point Markers, 3 Relationship Markers
- 23 Items
- 55 Warrior tokens, 1 Vagabond Pawn
- 54 Shared Deck Cards (Standard Card Game Size)
- 16 Faction Overview Cards
- 4 Eyrie Leader Cards, 2 Loyal Vizier Cards, 3 Vagabond Cards, 15 Quest Cards
- 4 Walkthrough Cards
- 1 Fall/Winter board, 2 Dice, 4 Faction Boards