Too Many Bones
|Availability:||In Stock (2)|
The original and award-winning dice-builder RPG!
You and up to three other players are Gearlocs. Your homeland has been invaded by seven savage Tyrants, and the Gearloc Council has summoned you to defeat them. Draw daily encounters filled with tough decisions and battles as you make your way to the Tyrant’s lair. Discover powerful Loot and Trove Loot to help you on your way. Build your character and unlock new dice to roll as you take down unique Baddies, each with their own special abilities and traits.
Loaded with content for solo and co-op play, Too Many Bones comes with 136 custom dice, beautiful edge-stitched neoprene mats, PVC cards and dozens of high-quality chips. The seven Tyrants employ their own special encounters and a unique final battle that will put all your skills to the test. Each of the four Gearlocs come with 21 custom dice, numerous character build options and completely unique gameplay mechanics and skills. This a game you’ll bring back to the table to try something new again and again.
- 1-4 Players | Ages 12+ | 100-120 Minutes
- 139 Dice (138 Heat Transfer Imaged Custom Dice + 1 Black D6)
- 4 Dice Storage Trays
- 5 Neoprene 8.5" x 11" Die-cut Mats (4 Gearloc Mats, 1 Battle Mat)
- 5 PVC Plastic Reference Sheets
- 60 PVC Plastic Encounter Cards (6 Special, 30 Party, 12 Solo, 12 Tyrant)
- 60 PVC Plastic Loot/Trove Loot Cards
- 65 Health Chips
- 62 Baddie and Tyrant Chips
- 4 Gearloc Chips
- 4 Lane Marker Chips
- 1 Day Counter Chip
- 1 Map Marker (Adventure Map Sold Separately)