Geometric Herb Garden Puzzle 1000 PCS
|Item Number:||POM AA924|
Rosalind Wise (British, b. 1949) Geometric Herb Garden Rosalind Wise’s Geometric Herb Garden was inspired by the knot garden at the Garden Museum, in London. The knot is a 17th-century-style garden designed by the Dowager Marchioness of Salisbury. The garden as Wise has rendered it is bursting with herbs, creating a tapestry of color, texture, and pattern that highlights the geometry of the knot. You’ll be happily meandering around this extraordinary garden when working on this puzzle, piece by 1,000th piece.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.