Declaration of Independence Puzzle 1000 PCS
|Item Number:||POM AA676|
|Availability:||In Stock (1)|
John Trumbull (American, 1756–1843) The Declaration of Independence, 1776 Thomas Jefferson, the principal author of the Declaration of Independence, is shown here placing a first draft of the document before John Hancock, president of the Second Continental Congress at the Pennsylvania State House, now Independence Hall, in Philadelphia. Less than a week later, the colonial delegates signed the Declaration, a milestone in American history. Find out more about this landmark event by studying the accompanying key to the image, identifying the members of the Congress, while you complete this 1,000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Yale University Art Gallery
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.