Golden Pagoda Puzzle 1000 PCS
|Item Number:||POM AA1140|
|Availability:||In Stock (1)|
Visionary artist Pablo Amaringo painted psychedelic landscapes in bold, kaleidoscopic detail. Amaringo used ayahuasca as a part of his religious practice, recreating in his art the symbolic realms he visited. The Pagoda Dorada (Golden Pagoda) pictured here is said to be an imperceivable occult temple. Inside the temple is perfect harmony, a balance of life and death. Feel the equilibrium as you assemble this 1000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size:: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size:: 20 x 27 in.