Birds & Flowers Japanese Scroll Puzzle 1000 PCS
|Item Number:||POM AA1011|
|Availability:||In Stock (1)|
Peafowl, ducks, flowers and rocks, 1800–1880 Nagasaki school, Japan Paintings of birds and flowers enjoy a long tradition in Japanese art. This hanging scroll reflects the realism of the Nagasaki school, an Edo period school or style of painting. While the depiction of each avian creature here is true to life, the splendid display of the colorful plumage of the birds gathered here—posed against a sumptuous background of an ancient tree and dainty blossoms—is entirely from the artist’s imagination and perfectly suited for this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the British Museum
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 29 in.