MTG March of the Machine Prerelease EVENT C (SAT, April 15 at 6:00 pm)
|Item Number:||EVENT 2023-04-C|
|Availability:||In Stock (40)|
Magic: the Gathering: March of the Machine Prerelease
EVENT C (Saturday, April 15th at 6:00 pm)
We have 5 sealed events at Game Night Games during the weekend, one on Friday Night (Sealed Format), two on Saturday (Sealed Format) and two on Sunday (2-Headed Giant Format). We recommend pre-registering early before the event is sold out! Please arrive early for check-in. Thanks!
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 6 pm (check-in starts 1 hour prior to event time)
- Entry Fee: $29.99 (+ Utah sales tax)
- Format: Sealed. Visit Wizards' Website HERE for more information on Sealed Play. The event will last four rounds. Matches each round will be best 2 out of 3 games.
- Prizes: One Set Booster per Match Win. In addition, door prizes will also be awarded randomly!
What's included in the Prerelease Pack You'll Receive?
- 6 Draft Boosters
- 1 Foil-Stamped Rare/Mythic Rare Card from the set
- 1 Deck Box and a 20-sided Spin-Down Life Counter
WANT MORE CARDS FOR HOME PLAY? Get the AT HOME March on the Machine Prerelease Kit
If you want to check out the set but prefer to play at home rather than in store, you can play an "AT HOME" Prerelease that also includes 2 Set Boosters as Prizes! Of course, you can do both - play in store and at home and get the best of both worlds.
*** IMPORTANT ***
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR WIZARDS ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS
Players should provide the same email address used on their Wizards account. Please provide this email address as well as the names of the player(s) in the "Notes" box of the checkout screen before you finish the transaction.
If you do not currently have a Wizards Account, go HERE and register, as you will need one to participate in the event. If you have any questions about this event, contact us via email at [email protected], in-store or by calling 801-467-2400.
*** HEALTH PRECAUTIONS ***
Masks are no longer required but please use any precautions, including masks, to match your comfort zone at public, indoor events.