Waterlilies 1000 PCS Panorama
|Item Number:||EUG 6010-4366|
EuroGraphics Waterlilies 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 5" x 14" x 3.5". Finished Puzzle Size: 13" x 39".
- Claude Monet (1840 1926), was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature. Monet's Irises are lesser known than his waterlilies - but just as beautiful. Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
|Category:||Fine Art Panoramic|
|Pieces: 1000 PCS
|Box Size:||14 x 10 in|
|Puzzle size:||39 x 13 in|