Children's Games Puzzle 2000 PCS
|Item Number:||POM AA1105|
|Availability:||In Stock (1)|
Pieter Bruegel the Elder (Dutch, c. 1525–1569) Children’s Games, 1560 Anyone for a good old-fashioned game of knucklebones or hoop rolling? You’ll find these and over 80 other children’s pastimes in the enchanting Children’s Games by Pieter Bruegel the Elder. The Flemish master painter is known for artworks depicting a wide range of human behaviors in scenes of peasant life. Childhood during the mid 1500s involved far more than fun and games, and art historians have long pondered Bruegel’s purpose in creating this compendium of more than 200 children at play. Revisit childhood—16th-century style—with this amazingly detailed 2,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.'
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 2.75 in.
Puzzle size: 37 x 27 in.