Shut the Box 13"
|Item Number:||WE 49-7112|
|Availability:||In Stock (1)|
Shut-the-Box is a traditional game of counting, addition, and probability that dates back to the 18th century when the game was enjoyed by Norman fishermen after a long day at sea. Today the game is played with family, used in classrooms for teaching addition and probability, and is even a betting game played in pubs all over Europe! Roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll. Just keep on rolling until you can no longer match your roll on the remaining tiles. The lowest score wins the game. If you lay down all the tiles, then you've inchshut the box. inch This classic version is made of natural wood with a felt playing surface. It features 12 wooden number tiles rather than the typical nine numbers of other versions, bringing more numerical combinations into play. Can be played with any number of players and is sure to bring the old world charm to your home. Includes two dice and instructions in the beautiful WE Games packaging.
- BEST QUALITY: Eco-friendly, sustainable Malaysian Oak solid wood heirloom game
- INCLUDES: Game board, 13.6 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches, a pair of dice, instructions
- TEACHER’S PET: Great for teaching basic math skills, sturdy construction
- GOOD FOR YOU: Playing games teaches communication skills, critical thinking, etc
- WE GAMES: Making the world’s best traditional board games since 1977